Six Conservative Guys




Six Conservative Guys - Proudly Serving the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy Since 2003



We'll gladly reply to or publish your response. E-mail Six Conservative Guys

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Monday, August 18, 2003
 
Convention

SCG – The Republican National Convention will be held from Aug 30th to Sept 2nd next year. While I haven’t found an agenda yet (probably way to premature), I’m sure we will definitely want to be there at least on Sept 1st and 2nd. I’ve looked into hotels from a variety of chains. Since the dates are more than a year away, a lot aren’t taking reservations yet. However, I’m sure I can finagle something. I do not have a cost estimate yet.

What I need to know is who is in. So far, Tom, Sip, and Mister S confirmed. Jason, Mack, and Mr. Who – what do you think? Also, what days do we want to go?

This will also be a great venue to create interest in our SCG/CGW site.


Comments: Post a Comment