Six Conservative Guys




Six Conservative Guys - Proudly Serving the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy Since 2003



We'll gladly reply to or publish your response. E-mail Six Conservative Guys

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Friday, August 29, 2003
 
I don't jest, and don't call me Shirley...

Uncle Margaret Responds:

"Jason, I responded to (Sip's) question as a solution and on the side of testing. One teacher who failed the test(s) said she could have easily passed the test if the exam was in Spanish. (I did teach Visual Com. for three semesters at Buffalo State with a High School diploma and forty years experience)
 
Sorry, I'm not a good communicator and I try to keep my points short and hopefully to a minimum.
 
Enjoy the site and on occasion will need the chance to respond. And no, Sip can't call me Peggy, I am definitely not a Peggy. The only clue I will give you is my first name is David."


Well David, Sip certainly got your point, so obviously it's I that couldn't catch the subtle nuance of your post. My apologies, I will try not to misunderestimate you in the future.



Comments: Post a Comment