Six Conservative Guys




Six Conservative Guys - Proudly Serving the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy Since 2003



We'll gladly reply to or publish your response. E-mail Six Conservative Guys

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Friday, August 22, 2003
 
A Note From A Soldier in Iraq

Darren Forcier, class of 2001 at Canisius responded to my recent e-mail - - and no, he is not a former employee of the Sundance Channel.

His e-mail: "I can hear Neville saying, 'stick it to those liberals' or 'put the screws to them'. Sounds like a good cause, unfortunately I'm in Iraq and unable to attend. But, please have a cold blue for me and ask Dr. Hardwick to remember our service members over here."

I told him there were at least six of us who would hoist a cold blue this weekend for him and his fellow service members. Hopefully our site has one more visitor. We couldn't keep better company.


Comments: Post a Comment