Six Conservative Guys




Six Conservative Guys - Proudly Serving the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy Since 2003



We'll gladly reply to or publish your response. E-mail Six Conservative Guys

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Friday, August 29, 2003
 
RE: Uncle Margaret writes:

Jason – I agree wholeheartedly with all your points in your response to Uncle Margaret. However, on my first read, “Ask all the teachers fired this week in NYC who failed their competency tests again and once to often,” I took Uncle Margaret’s point as a supporting Bush’s policy for holding “teachers” accountable and having the “teachers” fired. But I can easily see how it can be read the other way.

So, Uncle Margaret (can I call you Peggy?), you were slightly ambiguous. Thanks for writing in, and please clear this up….which side of the argument do you fall on?


Comments: Post a Comment