Six Conservative Guys




Six Conservative Guys - Proudly Serving the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy Since 2003



We'll gladly reply to or publish your response. E-mail Six Conservative Guys

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Wednesday, September 10, 2003
 
Anger

I just watched my fourth documentary-type program this week related the September 11th attacks. I know we've all said this before, but with all the emotion and somber memorials that will be expressed tomorrow, I hope there is sufficient room left for a little white hot anger. I'm as saddend as anyone when I re-watch and relive the tragic events of that day, but always just beneath the surface is the anger. The anger is not a simplistic reaction based on fear or ignorance, it is purposeful, it is useful and it is justified. The anger helps us remmber that this was done to us, and that those that would do this again are still out there. Let's remember the victims tomorrow, but let's rember the enemy as well, and let's stay angry.


Comments: Post a Comment