Six Conservative Guys




Six Conservative Guys - Proudly Serving the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy Since 2003



We'll gladly reply to or publish your response. E-mail Six Conservative Guys

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Thursday, September 11, 2003
 
Domestic Issue

I agree that Bush gets good marks on the economy. Considering he inherited a declining economy, 9/11 occurred, tech bubble burst, etc., I think he's done a very solid job. And yes, I'll pay any price for our freedom and security. However, I think he (and Congress) is still on the hook for the spending. The "GOP is increasing spending at a slower rate than Democrats would" just doesn't sit well with me.

Spending has had some direct and indirect benefits to assisting with the economic turnaround. I'm all for outlaying what is needed on the war, security, and our safety. But the rampant pork, increase in social programs (Ex: prescription drug plan), etc, needs to get clamped down.

One of the reasons I champion having a deficit is that it makes it harder to increase spending. Supposedly.


Comments: Post a Comment