Six Conservative Guys




Six Conservative Guys - Proudly Serving the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy Since 2003



We'll gladly reply to or publish your response. E-mail Six Conservative Guys

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Tuesday, September 09, 2003
 
MilitaryMark takes the gloves off...

MilitaryMark writes:

“I think that convention time might be the right time for a new picture; the more I look at it the more I think "Wow, I've never seen so many 36-38 inch waists in the same place in my life." It looks like all you guys could switch clothes.

I suppose there are more important things to think of though, here's a fun one, John Kerry. All he needs is a lolli-pop and a balloon and before you know it someone will grab the lost boy by the hand and take him to the front of the store to find his mama. Howard Dean? My college theatre professor (I called him hippie), who's class I often missed, told me that he would give me enough rope to hang myself (I think I brought that up because if I thought about long enough it will make sense). And then there’s none. The strongest of them are the weakest, the perfect situation, and the great part is that they don't know it. If things ride like this into next November then none of us will even have to vote (except for Betty).”



Comments: Post a Comment