Six Conservative Guys




Six Conservative Guys - Proudly Serving the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy Since 2003



We'll gladly reply to or publish your response. E-mail Six Conservative Guys

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Sunday, September 14, 2003
 
Re: One Man Focus Group

Tom - you have time on your hands for a Sunday night. I guess I do too.

I agree that W will be great on the campaign trail and that he will have the most incredible campaign team behind him ever assembled. I also believe that he will be re-elected, but that presently the Dems (moreso their issues) are getting traction.

I fear that if American soldiers are killed every day in Iraq for the next year, it can have an affect. If fear that if there's another terrorist attack, it will definitely have an affect.

There's no upshot. Zero. None of this 'bad' news from Iraq, nor if another terrorist event occurs, will have positive effects for Bush. My point is that we need a dose of dramatic positive news on the foreign policy front to keep American's confidence that the Bush doctrine is moving forward. I think the best news would be that we got Saddam or Bin Laden.

The last time I followed my gut and wrote my One Man Focus Group election concerns (when we were all sending emails) was in the waning days of Election 2000. Conventional thought was that Bush would definitely win, yet I was highly concerned about Gore. I was called a fraidy cat, yet my instincts prevailed.

Oh, and I don't care what anyone says - swirlees are good, and they are strong!! Go Bills!!!


Comments: Post a Comment