Six Conservative Guys




Six Conservative Guys - Proudly Serving the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy Since 2003



We'll gladly reply to or publish your response. E-mail Six Conservative Guys

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Thursday, September 11, 2003
 
Re: Tom (and VDH)

Jason, I didn't mean to imply that I wouldn't vote for Bush based on his domestic record, which includes the economy. Clearly I would, since he's done remarkable things in getting the economy growing after the Clinton recession and the attacks.

All that I meant was that his record as Commander-in-Chief was enough to earn my vote, since that is what really matters in war time. He'd have that vote even if the economy were tanking and my taxes were higher, etc., etc.

For my money (ha, ha), the fact that the economy is growing and my taxes are lower are bonus reasons to vote for GWB in 2004.

(But this doesn't mean that he shouldn't have to fight to put conservatives on the bench, get rid of cap gains, give us a flat or consumption tax, shrink governement, and all that.)


Comments: Post a Comment