Six Conservative Guys




Six Conservative Guys - Proudly Serving the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy Since 2003



We'll gladly reply to or publish your response. E-mail Six Conservative Guys

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Thursday, September 18, 2003
 
Well, I screwed up my strategy to win the football pool. My plan was to start week 1 with the same picks as Jason, with one exception: pick the Bills to beat the Pats. If things went well, and they did, I would just pick the same picks as Jason the rest of the way and I would be all set. Well, I forgot to send in my picks last week and as a result I will be paying for drinks. I suppose that is only fair, since making you guys pay for my drinks would be wasteful (how much can you spend on pop (soda for you New Englanders), even in New York City?

Couldn't help but notice that even with missing a week, I am still in striking distance of Mr. S.



Comments: Post a Comment