Six Conservative Guys




Six Conservative Guys - Proudly Serving the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy Since 2003



We'll gladly reply to or publish your response. E-mail Six Conservative Guys

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Friday, October 10, 2003
 
Absence makes the heart grow fonder...

Sorry for the lack of recent participation. Work, sick children and the Red Sox have all conspired to keep me away. I have two taped West Wings to watch at some point this weekend and I'll catch up on rebuttals before the next episode. I'll also see if I can get through Mack's family feud.

We also need to cover more Arnold, the "leakgate" crap, two painful interviews I've seen with Michael Moore (this guy's just dense), and Condi Rice taking over the new Iraq task force.

Football pix everyone.


Comments: Post a Comment