Six Conservative Guys




Six Conservative Guys - Proudly Serving the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy Since 2003



We'll gladly reply to or publish your response. E-mail Six Conservative Guys

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Tuesday, October 07, 2003
 
Arnold and the ladies

Interesting article highlighted in the Washington Times today from feminist Tammy Bruce. Link below to her article on NewsMax below.

Sample: "It is absolutely remarkable for me to watch the same Democratic party hacks, who stood by and supported Bill Clinton during the revelations that he was an abuser of women, pull their hair out screaming about Schwarzenegger the Barbarian.

I am a former president of the Los Angeles chapter of the National Organization for Women (NOW) and also served on the National NOW board of directors in the early 1990s. That said, it was the obscene support of Bill Clinton by the entire Left-wing establishment that woke me up to the hypocrisy of the Left, and of Democrats and the feminist machines in particular.

As you know by now, the Los Angeles Times, the absurd propaganda machine for the Democratic party, let loose with I’m sure what they thought would annihilate Arnold’s candidacy for governor of California. The front-page story declared Arnold had “groped, humiliated” women. Heck, Gray Davis’ car taxes and payoffs and driver’s licenses for illegal aliens amounts to all Californians (not just women) being groped and humiliated.

The people at the Times (I’d call them journalists but that would be just plain silly) say six women (four of whom remain anonymous) claim Arnold either touched them inappropriately or made lewd suggestions.

Now suddenly the Democrats are outraged, just outraged, at how women are treated. Where was this concern when Bill Clinton was groping and humiliating a wide swath through Washington, D.C.? And Little Rock? And now New York? Paula Jones, Juanita Broaddrick, Kathleen Willey did not insist on anonymity. They explained and answered the questions publicly, and to the world.

As a feminist who has spent most of my professional life dealing with the bad behavior of men and working for equality for women, those charges aren’t shocking. When I heard of them, I also thought them to be probably true.

But it was a long time ago when I threw my idealistic expectations of politicians out the window. My romance with heroes ended when I found my own feminist colleagues were corrupt, and realized that politicians – gulp – lie. I still want honesty and some decency from politicians, but I understand now that we must demand it of them and hold their feet to the fire."

www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2003/10/3/132431.shtml


Comments: Post a Comment