Six Conservative Guys




Six Conservative Guys - Proudly Serving the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy Since 2003



We'll gladly reply to or publish your response. E-mail Six Conservative Guys

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Wednesday, October 22, 2003
 
MilitaryMark Recommends a Gentle Prodding of Pakistan…

MilitaryMark writes:

”I take this issue seriously, and with great thought. I have been studying the country of Pakistan for several weeks now, and I have read opinions from all sides, even a French think tank (whose name I will not give to keep it unpopular). I know many, if not all on this site will disagree with what I have to say, but these are beliefs, and I write them on October 20, 2003 in the year of OUR lord.

I will argue only this, they are the most dangerous country on the face of the earth. They are more dangerous then North Korea, Iran, China, and Iraq combined. They also share a common bond with most of these countries. The have nuclear weapons.

I do not suggest another invasion of a stone age country that does nothing but make us build schools so they can teach the children how to hate Christians and Jews. I suggest a carpet nuclear rampage of the country, the cities, the schools, the houses, the mountains, everything. The result; and end to a problem, us looking bad in the world eye (what else is new) and the enemies that we know realizing that we mean business. These weapons work quite well, when’s the last time we got into an argument of any substance with Japan? I do believe this should be done, unannounced, and the sooner the better.

Somebody make sure this one ends up on the President's desk, will you.”




Comments: Post a Comment