Six Conservative Guys




Six Conservative Guys - Proudly Serving the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy Since 2003



We'll gladly reply to or publish your response. E-mail Six Conservative Guys

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Friday, October 17, 2003
 
My Clarification
I was being a bit sarcastic when I referenced CEO salaries... but that sent the conversation into new and uncharted areas, so it wasn't a total loss. I have no problem with people making what they earn - - or more than they earn if someone is stupid enough to pay for it. If a CEO's shareholders are stupid enough to pay them more than they are worth, then that is their loss. Unfortunately, when it comes to Head Start, I AM a shareholder. I help pay the bills. So when an organization consistantly fails to do what it was intended to do, I DO have a problem with paying someone upwards of $1 million for not doing their job well.

I just think it is ironic that the people who criticize CEOs for making that much money are silent on the question of salaries for HEAD START officials. Isn't that money supposed to be "for the children"?


Comments: Post a Comment