Six Conservative Guys




Six Conservative Guys - Proudly Serving the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy Since 2003



We'll gladly reply to or publish your response. E-mail Six Conservative Guys

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Friday, October 17, 2003
 
Re: Axis of Evil
Now, some of you know that I'm one of the only people on Earth who like both the Red Sox and the Yankees. But I like the Red Sox more, and have cheered them on through all seven games. I never believed in 'The Curse' because I'm not very superstitious, I don't succumb to conspiracy theories, and I don't think there's some type of 'Force' out there with sinister intentions that has a constant and dominant control over the outcome of the Red Sox.

That is, until now. I'm a convert and a believer. The Curse exists! But since I'm an American League guy, for this World Series, go Yankees!


Comments: Post a Comment