Six Conservative Guys




Six Conservative Guys - Proudly Serving the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy Since 2003



We'll gladly reply to or publish your response. E-mail Six Conservative Guys

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Friday, October 03, 2003
 
Re: California

We’ve had this talk before about pragmatism vs. dogma in our politics. Being the good moderate that I am (today), I vote to endorse Arnold. He is the guy who can win this and he is a Republican. Even Sean Hannity says so.

My heart is with McClintock on many things, but he just doesn't have the numbers. I'm not willing to give up a governor's seat based on some stubborn principles and risk Bustamante in the governor's mansion.

For the McClintock supporters, you need to blame the California republican party.

Who are we endorsing to replace Rush after his recall election? I vote for Hannity.


Comments: Post a Comment