Six Conservative Guys




Six Conservative Guys - Proudly Serving the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy Since 2003



We'll gladly reply to or publish your response. E-mail Six Conservative Guys

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Thursday, October 09, 2003
 
Re: Recall Map

MilitaryMark writes:

“I truly enjoyed the map link Jason, but of course it triggered my PTSD and anxiety disorder and threw me into a conspiracy hypothesis. I know the Hollywood set and their wannabe's are probably responsible for the no votes, but they all live near the ocean. Name some other states on the ocean and how do they vote? It’s also important to remember that the other states would generally be considered a district in Cali. So, my response is to suggest that we immediately start to drain the ocean, this way the libs will sell there fancy houses and move inward and learn a skill. I only hope it works. I have to go take another pill now.”


Comments: Post a Comment