Six Conservative Guys




Six Conservative Guys - Proudly Serving the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy Since 2003



We'll gladly reply to or publish your response. E-mail Six Conservative Guys

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Thursday, October 02, 2003
 
Rush's Response:

For anyone who hasn't seen it, this is Rush's statement that was posted on his web site:

"I am unaware of any investigation by any authorities involving me. No governmental representative has contacted me directly or indirectly. If my assistance is required in the future, I will, of course, cooperate fully."

I will withhold judgment for now, but this is exactly the response that I would suggest to someone who was guilty. No denial of the charges, no outrage at the fact that someone would try to smear his good name.

It is quite possible that Rush became addicted to pain killers while he was losing his hearing. A lot of people are going to call him a hypocrite. I will be a little bit more charitable, assuming that he fell into this habit as a result of a medical condition. Nonetheless, he should do the right thing and face the music, whatever it is.

While I don't think this falls into the same category of drug use as, marijuana, heroin or cocaine, I would be interested to see what his take has been on other people who have been addicted to prescription drugs.

Not a good week for el Rushbo.


Comments: Post a Comment