Six Conservative Guys




Six Conservative Guys - Proudly Serving the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy Since 2003



We'll gladly reply to or publish your response. E-mail Six Conservative Guys

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Thursday, October 23, 2003
 
Well, at least he has the courage of his afflictions...

MilitaryMark responds:

"To show my sincerity on the issue of a full-scale nuclear strike against the rouge nation of Pakistan, I offer this pledge. If it could be arranged, I would allow my self and my only son (age 5) to be at ground zero of the first impact. I swear this before God almighty. If he, or the powers that be, can make it happen, I will stand and die with them. You know there would be many different strike sites, and we could use about six more martyrs (that’s what they call them right?) to be positioned at those drop zones. Any volunteers. The only reason I would take my kid is because he would think it was cool, he's like that, must be in the genes. Good soccer player too."


Comments: Post a Comment