Six Conservative Guys




Six Conservative Guys - Proudly Serving the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy Since 2003



We'll gladly reply to or publish your response. E-mail Six Conservative Guys

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Wednesday, November 05, 2003
 
Quick Strike

1. 'The Reagans' - I've never had a problem with any of the Kennedy films portraying them in a negative light, so I won't be a hypocrite here in getting upset about CBS portraying Reagan unaffectionately. However, CBS admits that there are negative character shaping parts in the film which never even occurred. I can't make peace with that.

2. President Bush will sign the Partial Birth Abortion ban today (Yay!). I understand how people passionate about an issue don't want ANY encroachment, no matter how minor or major. Some of us (like me) are like that with "Gun Control" laws. However, how anyone can get behind the effort to block this law is stooping pretty low. Looking at it from every angle, I don't know how anyone can be for partial birth abortion. To my knowledge, I've never met anyone who is for it, and like you, I know a TON of people who are pro-abortion.

3. GOP wins last night in KY and MS. I'll keep an eye open to see if Hardwick won in Erie County.


Comments: Post a Comment