Six Conservative Guys




Six Conservative Guys - Proudly Serving the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy Since 2003



We'll gladly reply to or publish your response. E-mail Six Conservative Guys

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Friday, February 18, 2005
 
SOME SITE IMPROVEMENTS (I THINK).
Our loyal readership (i.e., close family and any other readers, if there are any!) can now post comments directly to the site. This is an experiment and we can see how it works.

Also, I posted a few more links on the left hand column. I think the links I added are required reading. These are the guys who helped bring down Rather and Eason Jordan and are keeping the MSM accountable. Two that I haven't added, but you should be reading: Taranto's Best of the Web Today on opinionjournal.com and Gereghty's "TKS" on National Review Online.

A couple of these -- Powerline and Polipundit and, to a lesser extent, Captain's Quarters -- are group blogs. I am hopeful that we here at SCG will be striving to match them story by story.



Comments:
Can someone figure out how to get the "comments 0" line into a smaller font? It doesn't look right.
 
Post a Comment