Six Conservative Guys




Six Conservative Guys - Proudly Serving the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy Since 2003



We'll gladly reply to or publish your response. E-mail Six Conservative Guys

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Thursday, March 31, 2005
 
Guest Blogger
Just a quick note to welcome Law School Chris (LSC) as a guest blogger to SCG. By way of introduction, Chris is a unique animal, a conservative Manhattanite. He's a young guy, but he has a long political resume -- including a stint working for Rudy, as well as a member of the House Republican leadership. He is a former colleague of mine from local political battles here in Upstate New York. As his moniker suggests, he is a law student, putting him in close contact with a lot of very liberal people in the very blue state in which he attends school.

I should note, that there is no truth to the rumor that this guest blogging gig is required as part of the settlement related to a religious discrimination lawsuit that Chris filed against me.


Comments:
Chris - welcome to the group. Please promote our site at your law school....I'm definitely interested in any responses your peers(?) may submit.
 
Chris - welcome to the group. Please promote our site at your law school....I'm definitely interested in any responses your peers(?) may submit.
 
See I knew I had to comeback. They're already grooming a replacement.
 
Huh, I just figured the replacement was for me...

I'm ready for a yard or three of beer and a couple of rounds of Golden Tee 2005...
 
We can follow Girdlestone's lead and have two or three yards of rum-n-cokes! Making it through 18 holes of Golden Tee will be a victory.
 
Post a Comment