Six Conservative Guys




Six Conservative Guys - Proudly Serving the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy Since 2003



We'll gladly reply to or publish your response. E-mail Six Conservative Guys

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Thursday, March 24, 2005
 
Re. Red - Blue and My Island Nation

T.I.B.S. - I have an option on an island in Franz Josef Land, which is north of the Barents Sea near the Artic Ocean. A bit cold, but its all I can afford right now.

I'm thinking of something in Tuvalu, which is warmer and I can be near Aussie and Kiwi women. Another option is Saint-Denis, next to Mauritius, which is a French colony - perhaps a simple invasion is in order?? Same with some of the islands in the Lower Archipelago? We can pull off a Kon Tiki sort of excursion and let the French know we've taken over their island. I'll let someone else play Gauguin when we get there.



Comments: Post a Comment