Six Conservative Guys




Six Conservative Guys - Proudly Serving the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy Since 2003



We'll gladly reply to or publish your response. E-mail Six Conservative Guys

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Friday, April 29, 2005
 
Commie Oil

Couldn't post a comment for some reason. Here are my thoughts on Chavez:

Nothing gets under my skin more than 3rd-rate punk countries.

I say fine. F-U. Our President just held hands w/ the Saudi dude. Increased production from them combined with ANWR and drilling in my back yard will be more than enough for us cut off the commie bastards.

How's your economy going to do then punk? Oh yeah, Monroe Doctrine no longer applies to Venezuala. Let me make the introductions: "Chicoms, Chavez; Chavez, your new daddy."

But that's just me.


Comments:
Just the response I was expecting - both yours and MMarks!!
 
Post a Comment