Six Conservative Guys




Six Conservative Guys - Proudly Serving the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy Since 2003



We'll gladly reply to or publish your response. E-mail Six Conservative Guys

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Saturday, April 02, 2005
 
I forgot about the Warriors and Willie Wonka.

One movie I also forgot: Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid. One of the best movie endings of all time, I think.

Speaking of movie endings, I am a huge fan of the Natural (the book). And I like the movie a lot (as the BFLO contingent knows, lots of scenes filmed in Buffalo (rockpile or Pilot field, can't remember but think the former). But I think the movie would have been a classic if they would have allowed it to end like the book and have Hobbs strike out. What say you? Strike out or home run?

While we are on the topic -- my top ten sports movies.
1. Slap Shot
2. Miracle
3. Rudy
4. Field of Dreams
5. Rocky
6. The Natural
7. Hoosiers
8. Victory
9. Pride of the Yankees
10. Caddyshack

Hon. Mention:
- Karate Kid, Bad News Bears
- Rocky III - Love clubber lang
- Eight men out, Tin Cup
- Does Back to School count as a diving movie? The triple lindy is central to the plot.





Comments:
the europeians have one thing down packed, and thats ending...strike out would have been good.
 
Makes me wonder how many impressionable kids went to see The Karate Kid and ended in the hospital?
 
The first eighteen tapes of
"The Longest Story Ever Told"
 
Post a Comment