Six Conservative Guys




Six Conservative Guys - Proudly Serving the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy Since 2003



We'll gladly reply to or publish your response. E-mail Six Conservative Guys

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Friday, May 13, 2005
 
Dontcha Wish You Could Go .....

Former Buffalo Sabre Danny Gare will celebrate his birthday and sign autographs Saturday from 6-9 p.m. at Omega Sports in the Summit Park Mall. Gare, who is also a TV analyst, will sign autographs for $5 each. Professional wrestler Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka will also appear and sign for $10.

Paying for the autographs is questionable, but the two definitely throw me back to my childhood.


Comments:
About 5 years ago while I was back in Buffalo, several of us were at Mother's restaurant, and Danny Gare was there. He was my aboslute favorite player growing up (although I always did appreciate John Van Boxmeer's power slapshot from the blue line). I was introduced to him (by Nora M..some of you know her from college), and I had a couple of beers with him. We talked a lot of hockey, his 50 goal season, his OT goal in the playoffs, his fights, etc. Very tough little guy.
 
Post a Comment