Six Conservative Guys




Six Conservative Guys - Proudly Serving the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy Since 2003



We'll gladly reply to or publish your response. E-mail Six Conservative Guys

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Saturday, May 07, 2005
 
Some Sad News

My father, known to you guys (affectionately, I hope) as "Unclemargaret," died suddenly on Friday. He had been sick, but he wasn't hospitalized and his death was sudden and unexpected. Everyone here is doing Ok, but I wanted you guys to know that he really enjoyed the site and while going through his apartment today looking for important information, I found quite a few printed up columns from the website and photos of SCG's. I even noticed a few handwritten notes that included the phrase, "mmark" -- I know he enjoyed the dialogue with you in particular, Military Mark. So I wanted to let you guys know he really enjoyed getting to know you through the website and ask for your thoughts and prayers in the coming week.



Comments:
It was a pleasure.
 
TJ -

Truly sorry to hear of your loss. I enjoyed UM's comments and he will be missed. We'll keep all of you in our thoughts and prayers.
 
TJ, I was terribly sorry to hear of the loss of your Dad. My wife and I extend our condolences and we'll keep you and your family in our thoughts and prayers as well.
 
TJ, I'm very sorry to hear about the loss of your father. Your family is in my family's thoughts and prayers.
 
Post a Comment