Six Conservative Guys




Six Conservative Guys - Proudly Serving the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy Since 2003



We'll gladly reply to or publish your response. E-mail Six Conservative Guys

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Tuesday, July 12, 2005
 
Evil and Sickness…

The sick freak that killed Dutch filmmaker Theo van Gogh confessed to a Dutch court that he acted purely out of his religious beliefs and said he would do "exactly the same" if he were ever set free.

I cannot feel for you ... because I believe you are an infidel," he said to Van Gogh’s mother. "I acted out of conviction -- not because I hated your son."

I can assure you that one day, should I be set free, I would do exactly the same, exactly the same."

I know “Islam means Peace” and all that, but if it truly is just the small minority of Muslims that believe this crap, why can’t the supposed vast majority that don’t say (OR DO) something about it?


Comments: Post a Comment