Six Conservative Guys




Six Conservative Guys - Proudly Serving the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy Since 2003



We'll gladly reply to or publish your response. E-mail Six Conservative Guys

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Tuesday, October 25, 2005
 
A Quagmire

I'm sorry to have to say it, but over 2,000 deaths in such a short period of time tells me that this region will never be peaceful.

I have to, reluctantly, conclude that it is a quagmire. I'm not sure if it is because we didn't have a plan or because we didn't have enough boots on the ground, or because of intelligence failures.

Yes, it is true, they have a constitution and they have voting rights, but what good is that without safety and security? They were better off under the thumb of the tyrant.

Of course, the tyrant I am talking about is King George and the region I am talking about is the Northeastern United States, with
2,269 murders in 2004.

You can read about them here.

TIBS, better pack your bags.


Comments: Post a Comment