Six Conservative Guys




Six Conservative Guys - Proudly Serving the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy Since 2003



We'll gladly reply to or publish your response. E-mail Six Conservative Guys

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Wednesday, November 16, 2005
 
As if the deck wasn't staked against us married guys already...

Now we have to deal with this.

Of course, I argue that the definitive research is here.

Yes, I recognize that many of you will use this as an opportunity to bash Skip, but that's just your prejudice talking. The fact is, there is no evidence Skip's people have no higher rates of homosexuality than professional ice skaters.


Comments:
I may in FACT be the most masculine poster on this site, but I am also a user of snuff, or chewing tobbacco. If you combine this with my newfound risk of cancer, the odds are certainly against me. I've got to stop visiting those damn rest stops, and that start tonight i mean it!!!!
 
Hey, at least you will not get breast cancer.
 
Post a Comment