Six Conservative Guys
Six Conservative Guys - Proudly Serving the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy Since 2003
We'll gladly reply to or publish your response. E-mail Six Conservative Guys
Saturday, December 31, 2005
End of the Year Review, Part 2.
My favorite posts from the last six months of 2005.
1. My favorite line, bar none: LSC's homage to Thanksgiving: So, this Thanksgiving, remember the brave and hardy Pilgrims - but never forget the crafty, treacherous and violent Indians.
2. JPC's list of dozens of remade movies reveals he has way too much time on his hands. And you guys wonder why energy prices are higher?
3. Skip wins the football pool. Someone tell Sip to stop submitting his pick -- he lost in week 2 but has continued to declare something like 8 mulligans.
4. TIBS gives us an early look at the show topic for the entire month of December on every conservative talk show in America.
5. LSC predicts that Scalia, Alito, Roberts and Thomas will be known as "The Fantastic Four."
6. Braveheart gives us an early look at the Democrats cut and run strategy.
7. Jason encourages Dick Cheney to enter the 2008 race in order to make Helen Thomas fulfill her promise to kill herself if that happens: "For the love of God and all that's decent, RUN DICK RUN."
8. Read the comments on this one closely. It's an inside joke, but still funny.
9. I really enjoyed commenting on the GITMO interrogation techniques.
13 December 2002.
1115:Interrogators began telling detainee how ungrateful and grumpy he was. In order to escalate the detainee's emotions, a mask was made from an MRE box with a smily face on it and placed on the detainee's head for a few moments. A latex glove was inflated and labeled the "sissy slap" glove. The glove was touched to the detainee's face periodically after explaining the terminology to him. The mask was placed back on the detainee's head. While wearing the mask, the team began dance instruction with the detainee. The detainee became agitated and began shouting.
There is no mention of music here. How can there be dancing without music? Also, I am going to make one of these "sissy slap" gloves and next time Sip orders a swirlee -- look out!
20 December 2002.
1115:Detainee offered water—refused. Corpsman changed ankle bandages to prevent chafing. Interrogater began by reminding the detainee about the lessons in respect and how the detainee had disrespected the interrogators. Told detainee that a dog is held in higher esteem because dogs know right from wrong and know how to protect innocent people from bad people. Began teaching the detainee lessons such as stay, come, and bark to elevate his social status up to that of a dog. Detainee became very agitated.
Are the liberals in the audience good and agitated? Good. This is exactly how I want the murderers of September 11th treated. Like vermin. How would you want Mohammed Atta treated? Now.... STAY. Before I hit you with the sissy slap glove...
10. This post by Sip turned out to be the understatement of the year.
For those who believe we move in lockstep, there were several disagreements between the SCG's that made it to these pages (and others, I am sure that didn't). Among those I noticed in perusing this year's postings:
1. TJ endorses civil unions, others accuse him of spending too much time watching musicals
2. JPC supports Meiers, Sip and others oppose...
3. TJ thinks Tancredo didn't help the war effort by calling on US forces to bomb mecca...
4. LSC thinks Duke cunningham should get a pass, others think he should rot in prison.
5. LSC thinks prosocutors are out of control in Libby case, others argue that perjury is perjury
There are others, I'm sure, but I have to go to bed. Happy New Year to one and all.
I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My BlogPost a Comment