Six Conservative Guys




Six Conservative Guys - Proudly Serving the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy Since 2003



We'll gladly reply to or publish your response. E-mail Six Conservative Guys

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Tuesday, June 27, 2006
 
File this under "too much information."

In response to a question about a presidential run, Senator Joe Biden allegedly said:

“I’d rather be at home making love to my children while my wife is asleep."

Gosh. I have to think this is going to completely sink his chances of ever being president.

Correction! Apparently, I got that story wrong. I sincerely apologize. For the sake of accuracy, here is what he actually said:

“I’d rather be at home making love to my wife while my children are asleep."

Whew. I was afraid there for a minute.
Here's the link: via Drudge.


Comments: Post a Comment