Six Conservative Guys




Six Conservative Guys - Proudly Serving the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy Since 2003



We'll gladly reply to or publish your response. E-mail Six Conservative Guys

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Sunday, June 18, 2006
 
Happy Father's Day, everybody!

I hope everyone's father's day went great. If you haven't had a chance to listen to Craig Ferguson's tribute to his father on the late, late show, take the time to do it. You can link to it from here, it is the 1/30/06 episode.

Yes, I am asking you to watch a clip from Craig Ferguson.

I know many people don't find him funny. For one reason or another, I do. Even if his humor isn't your taste, this clip is simply just great.

Those of you who hate Bill Maher may also enjoy Ferguson's reaction to Maher's defense of Michael Jackson. This may also speak to my taste in humor, I usually find Bill Maher pretty funny. That's not the case here, though and I can see why many people don't like him. He gets a bit prissy at times but he makes me laugh. So does Al Franken. Go figure.
If you want to read a fall down funny book by Franken, read this.

UPDATE: I should mention that, even though the entire 40 minute show is available, the monologue (which is about 12 or 13 minutes, is really all you need to see. It may strike a cord with me because my father passed away a little more than a year ago, but I think you will appreciate it even if your dad is still around.


Comments: Post a Comment