Six Conservative Guys




Six Conservative Guys - Proudly Serving the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy Since 2003



We'll gladly reply to or publish your response. E-mail Six Conservative Guys

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Wednesday, June 21, 2006
 

Share your global warming story with ABC News...

ABC News is begging for people to share their anecdotal reports about how global warming has affected their lives. Yep, more sound science from the folks in the MSM -- just don't call global warming a "theory," for G--'s sake.

Readers are sharing their stories, all right. Here is my favorite from Jeff Beliveau (posted by Taranto in BOTWT):

Tharg and me used to hunt mighty mammoth but he scared to cross ice bridge. It now too thin to take weight of even saber cat. Only mouse or rabbit can cross.

Many of my people have left the caves in search of food.

Sister's daughter's husband says it because of He-Who-Tamed-Fire. He say smoke from fire anger gods and they make it hot. Medicine Man say he full of mastodon droppings.

Medicine Man say Sun God told him Sun God get belly ache every 200 lifes of man. Belly ache make Sun God hotter, like when Og ate red berries birds don't touch.

Sun God say it good thing. He say now we can go south past ice to land he call "Iowa."

He mumble "junk science" and "media hype" and "poorly educated reporters." We no understand these powerful magic words. We afraid to say words now that Moon God warn us. She say magic words make research grants dry up. We no understand.

Must go, little Ky-Rock need help flaking obsidian.

Mine wasn't as good, but it involved photos of Hoth from my boyhood and Tatooine from this past winter. It was so damn hot it felt like there were two suns!



Comments:
This just cries out for the unfrozen Caveman lawyer doesn't it?
 
This one time I was going for a run, and it was only early May, and in Michigan that means it should only be like 50 or 60, so like not really hot enough to sweat. Anyway, i was running, and I kept running, up hills down hills, for like an hour, and when i was finished I was sweating like crazy, so much I had to take my sweat shirt off to cool down. I walked it off, and hit the showers. It was then, standing there, standing in the small tiled stall, only my sculpted body and the cool water, that I realized that perhaps there was such a thing as global warming, as I was sweating so much!!
Ironically, when i was out of the shower, and left the gym to go back to work, it has cooled down significantly. Sudden temperature changes are also a sign of global warming. I can't wait to see Al's movie, because I have seen the danger first hand.
 
Wow! I never expected Taranto to read the copy of the silly email I sent Taranto yet alone post it. And now it's creeping it's way across the Web.

Thanks for posting!

Jeff Beliveau
 
It is great to hear from the one and only Jeff Beliveau! Seriously funny stuff, Jeff. Thanks for checking in on the site and for doing your part in the VRWC.
 
OMG...I didn't think about that. So when do I get the card and the decoder wheel and learn the secret handshake?

LOL!
 
Post a Comment