Six Conservative Guys




Six Conservative Guys - Proudly Serving the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy Since 2003



We'll gladly reply to or publish your response. E-mail Six Conservative Guys

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Friday, September 29, 2006
 
Really creepy dude resigns from Congress.

Rep. Mark Foley has resigned from Congress after sending sexually explicit e-mails to an underage mail page. Yikes.

Foley always weirded me out. I've met him a bunch of times and I always had the same reaction:

1. He's really gay.
2. It's really, really obvious.
3. He's really, really, really creepy.

Obviously, there is nothing wrong with being gay, even obviously so. Still, it always stands out when you meet someone with those qualities who is a member of the Republican caucus. Also, gay or not, you don't ever want to come across as creepy.

Foley was the kind if guy whose handshake would last a few seconds too long, if you know what I mean. If I were the FBI, I'd dig up the guys yard and check under the crawl space in the basement, just to be safe.

It makes me wonder what his congressional district was thinking this whole time. Maybe they are the ones responsible for Katherine Harris. That would at least make sense.

Lots will be said about Barney Frank and the other Dem from Mass. (name escapes me -- got it, Gerry Studds, right?) who had a similar problem with a page. Both of them kept serving, so why not Foley?

Quick answer: because being gay shouldn't exempt you from the laws against trying to seduce a minor. Regardless of your party, you are a scumbag and you have to go.

Now, if he were merely trying to take a female page across state lines to get an abortion, it would have been another story.


Comments:
Those mail pages are known for their suductive nature, and it is not uncommon for them to be a little light in the boots, not that there's anything wrong with that.
 
Also, on a disconnected topic, I met Dick Cheney last Monday, and his handshake was very, very weak. I mean his daughters gay, so it might be a recessive gene that he holds. His suit was very, very, very nice too, almost too nice. I don't want to out him but...
Wait a minute, I noticed the suit, maybe I'm gay??
 
Don't ask, don't tell, Mark...

He might be weak from lugging around 20 pounds of extra weight, if you know what I mean.

Did he wink at you? That's a bad sign.
 
Post a Comment