Six Conservative Guys




Six Conservative Guys - Proudly Serving the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy Since 2003



We'll gladly reply to or publish your response. E-mail Six Conservative Guys

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Monday, January 29, 2007
 
the daily six (maybe daily, we’ll see)

one… Ugh. So John Kerry’s hob-knobbing (probably knob-gobbling too) in Davos with the rest of the folks that know that the US is the root cause of all the world’s problems. Still, you have to hand it to the Junior Senator from Massachusetts for his constant ability to find a new low. Yesterday, sitting just a few feet away from Mohammad Khatami, the former President of the Iran, Kerry produced the following amongst his many gems:

When we walk away from global warming, Kyoto, when we are irresponsibly slow in moving toward AIDS in Africa, when we don’t advance and live up to our own rhetoric and standards, we set a terrible message of duplicity and hypocrisy.

So we have a crisis of confidence in the Middle East — in the world, really. I’ve never seen our country as isolated, as much as a sort of international pariah for a number of reasons as it is today.

Kerry criticized what he called the “unfortunate habit” of Americans to see the world “exclusively through an American lens.

Next stops on the Kerry tour: Damascus, Havana and Ho Chi Minh City. Thanks John!

two... The Wall Street Journal is doing an admirable job in trying not to let the Sandy Berger story die. John Fund has a great OpEd piece in today’s edition that specifically calls into question the Justice department’s handling of the situation. The piece also points out that the presiding judge in the case was “outraged at the lenient plea bargain,” shouldn’t we all be outraged?

three... I saw Mike Huckabee on Meet the Press yesterday. I can’t say I’m crazy about all the tax hikes that took place under his watch, but I definitely give him credit for the best line so far by a candidate announcing an ’08 run, when he noted that the theme of his campaign would be “a plea to the American people to give Hope, Arkansas, one more chance…

four... Smart or stupid? Take this test.

five... Speaking of stupid, the idiots were on the march again this past weekend in our nation’s capital. Any of our resident DC area SCG’rs stop by to try and get a contact high? No? Too bad, you missed Hanoi Jane in her triumphant return to the anti-war stage. Barbara Boxer said she was “welcomed back to the peace community.” The peace community? I’m gonna guess I’m not welcome. I thought the White House had the best line about the rally, when Tony Snow noted “it's nice to see Jane Fonda in front of a camera again.” (not)

six... What’s wrong with the NBA? The SCG boyz have been having an “off-blog” discussion concerning amongst other things their lack of affinity for the NBA. I agree it’s certainly not my bag anymore, and it’s nowhere near the glory days of Bird and Magic or even MJ. The teams are laden with ink-stained punks and the style of play vacillates between sloppy and just plain boring. How can a game that maintains such excitement and balance at the college level turn so foul once those same players turn pro? Thoughts?


Comments:
did you guys forget there is a war going on? a little reminder
 
Yes, they know "there is a war going on", best not to obsess, plus thats my line. The third chick in your video clip is way over the height and weight standards, good thing she got out and became the fat hippy her weakness intended her to be.
I scored a 21 on the test, higher my second try. So that makes it official, I can't spell but I am smart.
I'm going to a military funeral tommorow for a Marine killed in Iraq. I have this sick fantasy of that church group( THE ANTI-GAY ONE) showing up and me making a move on them that would no doubt end my career, but give me sh*t talking rights forever. I was thinking bug spray in the eyes would be effective, or is it affective.
I would give my op-ed on basketball but it would get me banned. Soccer is much more fun to watch now, but as my score shows, I am much to smart for sports...except war.
 
Post a Comment