Six Conservative Guys
Six Conservative Guys - Proudly Serving the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy Since 2003
We'll gladly reply to or publish your response. E-mail Six Conservative Guys
Wednesday, June 20, 2007
1. I received The Reagan Diaries book for Father’s Day. Great gift... every father in America should have it.
2. Bloomberg leaving the GOP. So what? The guy was a RINO and continues to be a weenie. The press is making a big deal about it (typical), but he left the Dems once before too.
3. Tony Snow is looking thin, but sounding OK. Hope he’s doing well.
4. Hillary: Has everyone heard the socialistic echo’s from her comments lately? Remember her Managed Competition mantra?
5. Scott...I’m sorry, but I just cannot sign your online Free Paris Hilton petition. Having luck with that?
6. Any favorites for the WH – meaning who you want to see in (not who you think will get elected)? I’m still with Huckabee. Although I like him, he doesn’t have traction.
7. JPC ... any relief coming our way on gasoline prices? I filled the van last night, and had sticker shock.
I like giuliani too. He's the only republican candidate with crossover appeal. He can appeal both conservatives and liberals.Post a Comment
He's the only Republican candidate actively courting the powerful gay vote for example: