Six Conservative Guys




Six Conservative Guys - Proudly Serving the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy Since 2003



We'll gladly reply to or publish your response. E-mail Six Conservative Guys

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Tuesday, August 14, 2007
 
TJ / GOP

1. Welcome back TJ! Lord knows (I'm sure some liberal will cringe that I used the word 'Lord') you are the engine room of this site, and have been missed. Ohio is lucky to have you and needs you to help keep it Red - I've always wondered why GOP is red and Dem is blue...should definitely be the other way around.

2. HUCKABEE!! Great showing in Iowa. I hope it propels him on a trajectory that soon places him tangent to Romney and Giuliani (in my dreams at this point, but hopefully). He's got my vote. Not like McCain...I even drove to McCain's HQ in Alexandria and got bumper stickers in 2000. He is solid on the war, which I do appreciate, but has been a disappointment and is unelectable.

3. The Reagan Diaries book is dynamite. Believe it or not, he is more conservative in his writings than his public persona. Sometimes I'll read an entry and the 'Wow' factor will hit. Bush 43 is demonized for being conservative, and I think, 'If only!' I'm also reading John Paul the Great by Peggy Noonan. Reading both of these simultaneously is an undertaking, but a worthy one.

4. The G-Files are back after a long hiatus!


Comments: Post a Comment