Six Conservative Guys




Six Conservative Guys - Proudly Serving the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy Since 2003



We'll gladly reply to or publish your response. E-mail Six Conservative Guys

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Friday, September 28, 2007
 
The New and Improved Pledge of Allegiance!

Apparently, some people in Boulder, CO. have come up with their own pledge (hat tip: Malkin).

Here it is:

I pledge allegiance to the flag and my constitutional rights with which it comes. And to the diversity, in which our nation stands, one nation, part of one planet, with liberty, freedom, choice and justice for all.

The best part is, they are doing it in school. Heck, I was disturbed when my sister told me that her school in Rochester, NY didn't recite the real pledge. Imagine this!

Thought experiment: imagine that Skip's kids came home reciting this new pledge. What would be the impact on Skip's hairline? Blood pressure?


Comments: Post a Comment