Six Conservative Guys




Six Conservative Guys - Proudly Serving the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy Since 2003



We'll gladly reply to or publish your response. E-mail Six Conservative Guys

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Monday, November 19, 2007
 
Football and Stuff

1. Anyone watch Sunday Night Football last night? I watched it with Scott, a New England native. He did some trash talking before the game, and it was fun to watch him squirm while his team withered and the Bills took it, ruining their perfect season.

2. I know you guys watch the Dem debates. Yes, Blitzer let Hillary off-the-hook and gave her a pass. Canisius High School grad Tim Russert never would have done a thing, even if he is a Dem.

3. Are any of you guys yet for Huckabee? In addition to me, apparently a bunch of people in Iowa are. Stay tuned...this is going to get fun.

4. I filled up my car today. Sheeessshhhh. JPC - what is the forecast going out for the next year? I hear increases of 25% throughout winter.


Comments: Post a Comment