Six Conservative Guys




Six Conservative Guys - Proudly Serving the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy Since 2003



We'll gladly reply to or publish your response. E-mail Six Conservative Guys

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
 
Florida Prediction

I'm slightly going out on a limb, as voting has begun long ago. But I predict Romney by 4 points. I bet some of the people who voted for Guiliani wish they could get their vote back...one reason not to have early voting.


Comments:
Man I hope you're right - I think it's an uphill battle. Nearly a million early votes cast, and I doubt that many went to Mitt.

Rudy may drop out tomorrow, and the pundits are trying to say that will help McCain - as Rudy's voters were thought to be "moderate." I don't think that's true at all - I think the majority of Rudy's votes go to Mitt.
 
Post a Comment