Six Conservative Guys




Six Conservative Guys - Proudly Serving the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy Since 2003



We'll gladly reply to or publish your response. E-mail Six Conservative Guys

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Wednesday, January 02, 2008
 
Iowa

It almost feels like Christmas again - the anticipation, etc. For political junkies, the fun begins.

Through the Christmas and New Year's holidays I have purposefully not been paying attention to the talking heads. For me, Huckabee has fallen off the perch - replaced by Romney. Rudy is toast. I'm also looking at McCain again. He has disappointed me plenty, but I think he would hold up well in the general.

A very, very long time ago, Scott mentioned to me that it would be great to have Obama make Hillary publically decline the VP spot. Nothing would make me happier, but it didn't seem realistic at the time. It still may not be, but the thought is still alive, especially with Iowa so close.

Anyway, let's get the beer chilled for Thursday night - it's gonna be fun.


Comments:
I'm praying for Huckabee even though God is already on his side.

predictions

elephants
1.romney
2.huckabee
3.ron paul (you know it baby)

asses
1.obama
2.edwards
3.clinton
 
Post a Comment