Six Conservative Guys




Six Conservative Guys - Proudly Serving the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy Since 2003



We'll gladly reply to or publish your response. E-mail Six Conservative Guys

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Thursday, January 10, 2008
 
Lunch today

Had the pleasure of meeting Law School Chris (LSC) today and enjoyed chatting over lunch at ARMANDS.

Lo and behold, who do we see strolling out as we are walking in - the elusive Skip!

Two and 1/2 SCGers in one spot by chance...!

Need to plan an SCG meeting soon.

I'm heading to CO and MN soon for pre-convention work....


Comments:
This morning I sent an email to TIBS/TIRS/FIRS??? to have him nail down a date he is available, and we'll make it happen.
 
I'm in. I'm traveling so much over the next six months that my wife wouldn't even notice an extra trip - draw it up...
 
Post a Comment