Six Conservative Guys




Six Conservative Guys - Proudly Serving the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy Since 2003



We'll gladly reply to or publish your response. E-mail Six Conservative Guys

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
 
Ugh

Well... it's pretty darn close to being over now. A 5 or 6 point win is bigger than I thought it was going to be. Add to that, it sounds like Rudy may drop out and endorse McCain tomorrow... Probably all too much for Mitt to overcome at this point. Something pretty big would have to happen between now and next Tuesday.


Comments:
The margin of victory is a huge swing to my out-on-a-limb prediction of Mitt by 4. I will definitely keep my day job and not apply to be a pundit on TV.

Yes - I don't see how Mitt can overcome this one - Guliani, Ah-nold, and eventually Huckabee aligning with McCain. I don't buy it (yet) that Conservatives will eventually embrace McCain. In fact, McCain's overemphasizing his conservative credentials the last few days seemed desperate.
 
Post a Comment