Six Conservative Guys




Six Conservative Guys - Proudly Serving the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy Since 2003



We'll gladly reply to or publish your response. E-mail Six Conservative Guys

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Friday, February 01, 2008
 
Reality TV

You may have seen this in the news already, but I was watching Hannity & Colmes last night, it was an incredible moment in live TV. Ann Coulter desimated John McCain, and could not stop - to the point that Alan Colmes just sat back, put his feet up, and said, 'I have nothing to add...Anne, you're doing my job for me.' Alan further asked Coulter if she wanted to fill in for him next week. It was a great moment in live television.

Can we take Coulter's word on it that she will vote for Hillary, as she claims that Hillary is more conservative than McCain? I don't know. But in the general, if it comes to it, I'll have to hold my breath pulling the lever for him.


Comments: Post a Comment