Six Conservative Guys




Six Conservative Guys - Proudly Serving the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy Since 2003



We'll gladly reply to or publish your response. E-mail Six Conservative Guys

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
 
Voting

Does anyone else think that the Democratic Party's Super-Delegate system is incredibly undemocratic?

I struggled voting this morning. My crazy die-hard Republican neighbor has resorted to the thinking that the only way the GOP can win is to have someone face Hillary. So as a result, he is voting for Hillary and has a sign in his yard. (I hate signs! - for many reasons - old campaign instincts kicking in.)


Comments:
I proudly voted this morning - got in/out quickly. I'm hoping Obama sweeps today, then he and Hillary keep going neck-n-neck all the way to the convention, and it turns nastier all along the way.

It will highlight the Super Delegates, and how just plain wrong the process is. I bet the party elders are quite nervous about how all of this will play out.
 
Post a Comment