Six Conservative Guys




Six Conservative Guys - Proudly Serving the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy Since 2003



We'll gladly reply to or publish your response. E-mail Six Conservative Guys

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Friday, August 29, 2008
 
O’Drama…

I case you missed it, here are some highlights from O’Bama’s big speech at the Coliseum tonight:

"Tonight, more Americans are out of work and more are working harder for less. More of you have lost your homes and even more are watching your home values plummet. More of you have cars you can't afford to drive, credit card bills you can't afford to pay, and tuition that's beyond your reach.

These challenges are not all of government's making. But the failure to respond is a direct result of a broken politics in Washington and the failed policies of George W. Bush.
"

- Yes, George Bush has failed to respond to my Visa bill.


"As President, I will tap our natural gas reserves, invest in clean coal technology, and find ways to safely harness nuclear power. I'll help our auto companies re-tool, so that the fuel-efficient cars of the future are built right here in America. I'll make it easier for the American people to afford these new cars. And I'll invest 150 billion dollars over the next decade in affordable, renewable sources of energy – wind power and solar power and the next generation of biofuels; an investment that will lead to new industries and five million new jobs that pay well and can't ever be outsourced…. I'll invest in early childhood education. I'll recruit an army of new teachers, and pay them higher salaries and give them more support. "

- I’m O’Bama man…


"If John McCain wants to have a debate about who has the temperament, and judgment, to serve as the next Commander-in-Chief, that's a debate I'm ready to have."

- Just not at the 10 town hall debates John McCain’s been inviting me too for the past five months…


"These are the policies I will pursue. And in the weeks ahead, I look forward to debating them with John McCain."

- At the three O’Bama-approved network television debate hosted by “independent objective journalists*,” not at the 10 town hall debates John McCain’s been inviting me too for the past five months…

*not Fox News


"We may not agree on abortion, but surely we can agree on reducing the number of unwanted pregnancies in this country."

- Looks like my 11 year old son will soon be getting free condemns in middle school…


"The reality of gun ownership may be different for hunters in rural Ohio than for those plagued by gang-violence in Cleveland…"

- Yeah, the last thing you want in an area plagued by gang-violence is for you to be able to legally own something to protect you from that gang-violence.


"I know there are those who dismiss such beliefs as happy talk. They claim that our insistence on something larger, something firmer and more honest in our public life is just a Trojan Horse for higher taxes and the abandonment of traditional values. And that's to be expected. Because if you don't have any fresh ideas, then you use stale tactics to scare the voters. If you don't have a record to run on, then you paint your opponent as someone people should run from."

- And that pretty much sums up my speech here tonight…


"What the nay-sayers don't understand is that this election has never been about me. It's been about you."

- It’s not about me, it’s what you think about me…


Comments: Post a Comment