Six Conservative Guys
Six Conservative Guys - Proudly Serving the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy Since 2003
We'll gladly reply to or publish your response. E-mail Six Conservative Guys
Monday, September 15, 2008
Who Am I?
Who Am I?
I am under 45 years old,
I love the outdoors,
I am a Republican reformer,
I have taken on the Republican Party establishment,
I have many children,
I have a spot on the national ticket as vice president with less than two years in the governor's office.
Can you guess?
OK, Teddy Roosevelt. But, Coolidge fits most of your criteria as well - though I think he only had 2 or 3 children to Teddy's six.
I was confused about the Presidential and Vice-Presidential candidates, but I think I understand this election a little better now.
Let me see if I have this straight.....
* If you grow up in Hawaii, raised by your grandparents, you're "exotic,
* Grow up in Alaska eating moose burgers, a quintessential American story.
* If your name is Barack you're a radical, unpatriotic Muslim.
* Name your kids Willow, Trig and Track, you're a maverick.
* Graduate from Harvard law School and you are unstable.
* Attend 5 different small colleges before graduating, you're well grounded.
* If you spend 3 years as a community organizer, become the first black
President of the Harvard Law Review, create a voter registration drive that
registers 150,000 new voters, spend 12 years as a Constitutional Law professor,
spend 8 years as a State Senator representing a district with over 750,000
people, become chairman of the state Senate's Health and Human Services
committee, spend 4 years in the United States Senate representing a state of 13
million people while sponsoring 131 bills and serving on the Foreign Affairs,
Environment and Public Works and Veteran's Affairs committees, you don't have
any real leadership experience.
* If your total resume is: local weather girl, 4 years on the city council and 6
years as the mayor of a town with less than 7,000 people, 20 months as the
governor of a state with only 650,000 people, then you're qualified to become
the country's second highest ranking executive.
* If you have been married to the same woman for 19 years while raising 2
beautiful daughters, all within Protestant churches, you're not a real
* If you cheated on your first wife with a rich heiress, then left your
disfigured wife and married the heiress the next month, you're a true Christian.
* If you teach responsible, age appropriate sex education, including the proper
use of birth control, you are eroding the fiber of society.
* If, while governor, you staunchly advocate abstinence only, with no other
option in sex education in your state's school system while your unwed teen
daughter ends up pregnant, you exemplify responsibility.
* If your wife is a Harvard lawyer who gave up a position in a prestigious law
firm to work for the betterment of her inner city community, then gave that up
to raise a family, your family's values don't represent America's.
* If you're husband is nicknamed "First Dude", with at least one DWI conviction
and no college education, who didn't register to vote until age 25 and once was
a member of a group that advocated the secession of Alaska from the USA, your
family represents the core values of this country.
OK, much clearer now."
Let me clear it up a little further:
* If your presidential campaign has to spend all of its time comparing you to your opponents vice presidential candidate, you've got a huge problem.
Hope that helps...
Let me clear it up a little bit further:Post a Comment
* If your presidential campaign get less attention and crowds than your vice presidential candidate, you've got a huge problem.
Hope that helps...