Six Conservative Guys




Six Conservative Guys - Proudly Serving the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy Since 2003



We'll gladly reply to or publish your response. E-mail Six Conservative Guys

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
 
Stupid story, but...

I hate the Octomom story and beyond my frustration with the fact that the Today show devotes 20 minutes every day to it, the one thing I can't wrap my head around is the media's critique of the Octomom for having 8 (more) kids she can't support.

I'm hoping that Matt Lauer or someone else can tell me what the difference is between having 8 kids you can't support and having 1, or 2, or 3 children you can't support. What's the number of kids that you shouldn't have if you can't afford them?

Another big issue seems to be that she's racking up health care expenses she can't pay for. Again, since when is that a problem?


Comments: Post a Comment