Six Conservative Guys
Six Conservative Guys - Proudly Serving the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy Since 2003
We'll gladly reply to or publish your response. E-mail Six Conservative Guys
Friday, December 11, 2009
It's been a while, so I thought I'd put some random things:
1. Anonymous – where have you been? I’d love to hear your thoughts on the president’s ‘accomplishments’ to date.
2. Health Care bill – where do I begin? I hope it goes down in flames. All people want is for it to be more affordable, and more efficient. A one-page bill can accomplish these goals. All that is needed is to take away the state boundaries for health care policies, and tort reform. (There’s obviously other excellent ideas with simple approaches, but I think these two will more than get the ball rolling towards those two goals).
3. Nobel Peace Prize – Parts of Obama’s speech – where he was realistic about the realities of war, using force, etc – were excellent. Looks like the briefings with his military commanders gave him some sensible perspective.
4. Tiger – I’m hoping all the news is out, and no more shoes will drop.
5. Goldberg File - is happily coming back to NRO. Details to follow....but Jonah made the announcement. If you need a taste of what once was, here's a recent posting in The Corner.
Comments: Post a Comment